Charles K. Seavey lives and works San Francisco, California…And he has been honored to have a full and distinguished legal career. Charles K. Seavey is admitted in the California, the Northern District of California, the Central District of California, and the Ninth Circuit courts.
Charles K. Seavey‘s cases as law clerk, forensic accountant and attorney at law include but are not limited to:
- Yahoo v. Media Relevance, No. 114-CV-264874 (Santa Clara Superior Court) (intellectual property; counsel for defendants);
- Moore v. Halliburton, 2002 U.S. Dist. Ct. Pleadings 15802 (N.D. Tex. Mar. 9, 2005) (securities class action; developed case and authored reference complaint that twice survived Supreme Court review; $100 million settlement);
- Estrada v. Kaiser, No. 15-15133 (9th Circuit) (labor class action; lead counsel);
- Sidibe v. Sutter Health, No. 12-cv-4854-LB (N.D. Cal 2013) (developed antitrust action; survived 9th Cir. review);
- In re Priceline.com Securities Litigation, No. 3:00-cv-01884 (D. Conn 2007) (securities class action; forensic accountant; $80 million settlement);
- In re Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Derivative Litigation, No. C-06-03894 RMW (N.D. Cal 2007) (derivative litigation; authored complaint; $54.9 million in financial benefits for company);
- Mashreqbank, PSC v. ING Group N.V., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 154345 (S.D.N.Y. Oct. 25, 2013) (breach of an investment advisory agreement; authored complaint; forensic accountant; confidential settlement).
Charles K. Seavey’s published writings include The Anomalous Lack of an International Bankruptcy Court, Berkeley Journal of International Law, Vol. 24, Issue 2 (2006).
Charles K. Seavey ‘s education includes a JD at the University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall) and an AB at Stanford University (English). Mr. Seavey also has an MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business (Finance and Accounting).